Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kabus gibi çöktü {just like a nightmare}~

@ 1:10 AM
scroll down for English

Soguk havadan bahsediyorum. 
Daha Kasim ayindayiz ne bu Allah askina?

 I am talking about the cold weather.
I am not dreaming of a tropical rain in Chicago's winter but it is too cold for November.

Bütün sinirlerim alt ust oldu. Zor ve gec uyuyorum. Sabahin korunde dikiliyorum. Dolayisiyla uykusuzluk beynime vurdu. Mecburi seyler haric dogru duzgun bir sey okuyamiyorum. Cunku hem canim istemiyor hemde kafam almiyor.

I hardly sleep at night and wake up early in the morning, although it is definitely not necessary.
It's totally destroyed my perception.
I can't even read. Because I don't feel like I want to read and even if I force myself, I don't understand what I read. 

Beyin hucrelerim dondu resmen!

It feels like, my brain nerves are completely frozen. 

Inanmazsaniz bakin ahanda burda:

If you don't believe me, here is the picture:
Untitled photo (Flickr Studio edit)
Gunduzde bundan cok farkli degildi. O zamanda -11 falandi.

It wasn't so different during the day as well. It was about -11. 
Even colder than Finland. Seriously!

O havada sabahin korunde ciktim pilatese gittim. Soguktan öldüm. Agzım, gozum, her yerim yamuldu.

I had a pilates class in the morning. I walked down there and felt the cold in the rest of my body. I wasn't feeling my face and legs when I get back home.

Basta cok usudum keske gitmeseydim dedim ama simdi iyiki gitmisim gun boyu adam akilli yaptigim tek sey o oldu diyorum.

First, I wish I didn't go there but then I realize that it was the only thing I have really done all day long. Other than that I wasn't productive at all.

Gunduz pilatesten sonra cok hos bir kahvalti salonuna gittik (dona dona).
Donuste biraz isinmak icin uzandim. Uyumadim ama isinmam dakikalarimi aldi.

We went to a nice breakfast place (where I am planing to post about later some time) after pilates. I went to bed to warm up a little bit but it took long time for me to feel warmer. 

Sonra zaten soguk n'apicaz disarida havasina girdik. Evdeki isleri yaptik.

Then, we did some stuff at home which were actually important and necessary that we haven't worked on for a long time because of lack of time or just lazyness.

Ben biraz muzik dinledim. Ortaokul, lise yillarim Kral Tv'de cikan bunalim sarkilardan bir kolaj olmak uzere sinirlerimi daha da bozdular ama Istanbul manzaralari guzeldi.
Zaten sonradan farkettimki, klipleri izliyorum, sakiyi dinlemekten ziyade.
Dahasi dun hava yine cok soguktu. Istanbul manzalarinin oldugu bir diziye takildim. Kadin mutfakta asci ve 12 cm topuklularla calisiyor.
Super mantikli (!) ve  olasi (!)
Omrunde hic restoran mutfagi gormeyen insanlar cekiyor her halde diziyi.
Neyse ama dedigim gibi manzaralar guzel.

Home sick olucam yakinda (yada coktan oldumda itiraf etmeye dilim varmiyor).
Robby her zamanki gibi eve is getirmisti. Biraz calisti.
Artik oyle alistimki eve is getirmesine, hic kizmiyorum. Hayatimizin bir parcasi oldugunu kabullendim.

San  Francisco'daki sirket tekrar gorusmeye cagirdi. Tasinma ihtimalimiz daha da kuvvetlendi.

Bir yanim hic istemesede diger yanim bu soguktan kardan buzdan kurtulmak istiyor. Olucaksa kis gelmeden olsun lutfen.

By the time, we were done with our work at home, it was dark out. 
Sunset was at 4pm. Our day ended too quick. 

We were so hungry, we went to eat sushi. Just like every time we got bored of something.

Sonra sushi yemege gittik.
Untitled photo (Flickr Studio edit)
Iddia ediyorum Chicago'nun en basarili sushi restorani Sakura!
Lakeview'da
Yolunuz Chiciago'ya duserse kesinlikle deneyin, muhtesem.

We recently found Sakura Sushi and I think it is the best sushi bar in Chicago.
In the Lakeview
If you ever come to Chicago, try it.

However, even awesome sushi couldn't make me feel good. :(

Ama o bile keyfimi tam olarak yerine getiremedi :(

Hatta kirmizi yesil Christmas isikli John Hancock ve Bloomingdale binasi manzarasi bile getiremedi.

John Hancock tower and Bloomingdale building view with a nice Christmas light on it couldn't make me feel good as well.
Chicago

Yarin suburb'lerden birindeki buyuk mall'a gidip kendimizi kaybetmeyi planliyoruz.
 Aksi taktirde korkarim sogugu unutup, normal ve mutlu hayatima donmem mumkun olmayacak. 

Tomorrow we will go to the suburbs to hang out in a warm indoor mall.
We will help the economy a little bit :P
Otherwise, I won't forget this cold, gloomy days and get back my happy mood. 



0 comments:

Follow me~

 

KaLinka Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review